Podcast 17: Ask Me Anything #2
Sep 22, 2020
Welcome to another episode of The Words Matter Podcast, and second Ask Me Anything episode.
Thanks for all your questions, please keep them rolling in for future AMA episodes.
In this AMA I discuss:
- Three things I wish I'd known before becoming an osteopath.
- My view on 'telehealth' and online MSK healthcare.
- How I use 'pain education' in my clinical practice.
- My experience of teaching manual therapy skills.
- How I transitioned to a BPS-orientation.
- Managing patient preferences and expectations for manual therapy.
- The role of historical concepts and traditions in my practice.
Subscribe to www.wordsmatter-education.com , and if you liked the podcast, you'll love the Words Matter online course in effective language and communication when managing back pain - ideal for all MSK therapists and students.
Enjoyed this podcast?
Check out the Words Matter online course on effective language and communication when managing back pain.